- Preheat oven to 200°C/ Fan 180°C/ Gas 6
- Place the Cheese Dough Balls on a baking tray 1 inch apart
- Insert the tray in the center of the preheated oven and bake for approximately 20 min or until golden brown. Remove from oven.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only
- Check if food is piping hot throughout before serving
The best Brazilian gluten-free cheese dough balls you will ever taste. Perfect snack size and for preparing our recipes. Check our recipes.