Website Privacy statement
We respect your privacy and take it very seriously and we ask that you read this policy carefully as it contains important information on:
- the personal data we collect about you;
- what we do with your information; and
- who your information might be shared with.
Please note that this website is not directed to children and BRIGHT FOODS does not knowingly solicit information from any child under the age of 16. Should a child whom we know to be under 16 send personal data to us, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child to inform him or her that we must have parental consent before receiving his or her personal data.
Our website may link to other web sites and we are not responsible for their data policies or procedures or their content. Please ensure you read their policies in detail.
How we use your information
When you use certain areas of our website, we will ask to collect your personal data in order to identify you and for the following purposes:
1) in order to take the necessary steps in preparation of, or to fulfill our obligations under, a contract with you, to – provide you with requested information or correspondence (customer service communication), such as a response from us to an enquiry made by you;
2) in our legitimate interest* to improve our services, to:
- a) customise our website and its content (website customisation) to your particular preferences in accordance with the Cookies and Tracking section below; and
- b) conduct research, statistical analysis and behavioral analysis (service analysis). This may include aggregate statistical information relating to customers, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third parties.
3) in our legitimate interest* to protect against fraud, to improve our websites, prevent abuses of our websites and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf (website improvement).
* any reliance on legitimate interest shall not prejudice your interest or fundamental rights and freedoms.
Information which we may collect
We collect personal data about you when you contact us or when you submit a response to an online questionnaire on our website.
We may collect the following personal data:
a) full name;
b) email address;
c) telephone numbers;
d) company information;
e) company industry; and
f) any information you choose to share with us through the options on our website, including information concerning any job application you may provide to us or if you show an interest in us or join our group on third party social media sites, such as YouTube and LinkedIn.
How long we will keep your personal data
We shall retain your information in line with legal and regulatory requirements. If you would like more information on our retention policy, please contact us.
Our approach to information security
To protect your information, BRIGHT FOODS has policies and procedures in place to make sure that only authorised personnel can access your personal data, that personal data is handled and stored in a secure and sensible manner and all systems that can access the personal data have the necessary security measures in place. To accomplish this, all employees, contractors and sub-contractors have defined roles and responsibilities and receive appropriate training.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data but cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security implications of disclosing information online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent or in wilful default.
Cookies and Tracking
- a) recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the website);
- b) obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet;
- c) carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, products and services and to help us better understand our customer requirements and interests;
- d) target our marketing and advertising campaigns more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests; and
- e) make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
When contacted with an enquiry, BRIGHT FOODS will hold the entity name and contact details only for the purposes of handling the enquiry.
If you have any queries about this policy, need further information or wish to lodge a complaint you can contact us.
We may change this policy from time to time. You should check this policy occasionally to ensure that you are aware of the most recent version that will apply each time you access the website.